

Yesterday I had my 3rd knee surgery to repair some torn cartiledge I tore last April while hiking. I've just putting up with it since then and decided it was time to get it fixed. Now I don't like being laid up like this, but the pain that I had before was not so pleasent. I am doing quite well today, hopping around here at home. Marie brough dinner up last night and Emma came right to my bed and wanted to cuddle and said she had a bad knee too. So I wrapped it up like mine with an ace bandage and she lay their with me, but only for a couple of minutes. Then she was out and gone. Wish I could do that too. Today Marie came back, kidless, (cousin Laura kept them for the am) and Marie did a load of laundry for me and make some dinner for tonight. Thanks a leap, Marie, it is all very helpful. Here is a pic of me with my knee and also of the beautiful flowers that Marie & Joseph gave me and also the purple flowers are from Mark. Bless his heart. They are so refreshing to look at. I plan on being up & around more this weekend.
.jpg)
3 comments:
You look good Mom! I so wish I could be there to help you. I guess you'll have to let me spoil you when you get here to visit! Kudos on the flowers, Mark & Marie! They're beautiful!
Hope you're feeling better- you'll be running soon :~) Go to Kansas and slow my son down!! BP
Donna!
I found your blog when I went to Michele & Jeremy's.
Hope you're feeling better after your surgery. I know you're looking forward to your trip to Kansas and time with all your girls.
Have fun!
Love ya,
ML
Post a Comment