Thursday, September 21, 2006

Heading West

Recovery has gone well. Today I go to Dr. Kleinaman to get the 2 stiches out and get information what all they actually did. Hopefully he'll release me to start walking more and exercise my knee more. But most important is that Saturday am we leave for Hesston, Ks. I am almost packed and I am just waiting till Sat morn comes around to get on the plane and head west. I can't wait to see Michele, Greta and of course Jeremy too. We are just gonna party all week, Greta's being on Monday and Michele's on Thur. Hopefully we will see some other friends out there too, like Shawana Gerber, Scott & Christa, Karmen, Krystal Steiner and who knows how many more. I will update to blog when I get home from Kansas. HI HO SILVER, off we go!!!!

1 comment:

Michele Patterson said...

Can't wait for you to get here! I just know we're gonna have an awesome week. I hope your knee is ready for it though. :)