Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tea Party

Last Monday I had Emma & Mattie for the day. We had a real tea party in the living room. The girls were not real sure what to think about sitting on the floor and drinking tea and eating crumpets. We named ourselves, I was Beatrice McDugle and Emma were the Dinglehopper sisters, Elizabeth and Mya. LOL
Here is Elizabeth pouring us more tea.

Mya and Elizabeth Dinglehopper


Beatrice McDugle


Our Tea Party setup. Mattie asked me if I wanted more trumpets!! (crumpets)
LOL




We also made french bread. We each made a loaf of our own. Here the girls are showing off their bread.



Rolling out the dough. They turned out pretty good.
It was a good day!











4 comments:

Ron & Laura said...

Next time can I come to your tea party & be Maynerda? =) Looks like you had fun making bread too!

Michele Patterson said...

Awe... What a fun day! They're so fortunate to have such a creative Nana to do these fun things with them!

The Geiser Family said...

Too cute. I bet they had a blast.

Mariejo812 said...

Mom, the girls had so much fun that day. Thanks for doing those special things with them. We just pulled the second loaf of bread out of the freezer and had toast this morning, yummy!!