Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Progress on the Room

We really have made progress on the room. I put primer on yesterday and then today I painted it. It's a gray/taupe color. I think it looks really nice with the floor and then we are gonna do the woodwork a light cream color

This is the bedspread I got for our bed. I really like it. More pictures of the bedspread on the bed later. to say the least, my arms and shoulders are sore, I have done all the painting myself, since Jim was is Ky for 2 days.

2 comments:

Michele Patterson said...

I really like the color! I'm sure it looks different in person, but I can already tell it's gonna be nice!

You'll be so glad to have a new room with pretty walls, a new floor and an awesome Geiser-made bed!

The Geiser Family said...

The room is looking awesome. AJ just finished the bed the other night, I can't wait to see it in the room with the new bedspread on it!