Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Needs To Be Here!!!


Just how yummy did Michele's cupcakes look on her blog last week. I thought to myself, Self, you need to make some of those.! So today I whipped up these yummy looking things. Chocolate cupcakes with creamy white frosting.

Look Good???? How many of you blog readers can resist these yummy, delicious, soft, chocolaty scrumptious, cupcakes??? So go ahead, make some for yourself and your family. Then tell me on my comments that you made some. I want to hear about it and that I am not the only one that will be eating one. LOL






5 comments:

Michele Patterson said...

As Rachel Ray would say ..."Yummo!!!" They do look delicious. Sadly, ours are already gone, but I'm sure it won't be long before my sweet tooth kicks in again and there will be some new confection on our counter. :)

Anonymous said...

Post a picture tomorrow to let me know how many are left!!LOL!!!--Rita

Anonymous said...

they look great--I'm waiting on you or Michele to send me one!! :~)

Anonymous said...

You and Michele are not being very nice to me right now. I want one so bad, but do you think I have the time or patience to make them with my girls around right now!! I need chocolate!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They look so good Donna! They get me excited for Easter and spring weather with the Easter sprinkle colors!

Hope you and Mattie had fun at Polaris yesterday!
Amy