Yummo is the name of this dessert. We had company over today for lunch and I made Marie's yummy meat loaf, mashed potatoes, crunch salad, bread and this YUMMO strawberry dessert I found in Simple and Delicious. It was very simple to make and everybody thought it was delicious. I tried to make it light, but it was still kinda sweet, but goooood.
.jpg)
6 comments:
YUM!! Is that a cookie bottom? What's the name of the dessert? I want to see if I can find the recipe online at Simple and Delicious! :)
Hi Christa, it is Strawberry Fudge Torte in March/April. It really is pretty good. Ron & Laura, Gpa and Bonnie were our guests. It was fun having them here. Ron thought it was pretty good.
Aunt Donna
Wow - you're on a roll, Mom! I guess we're all in the mood to try new things. That's good. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting in a rut. Gotta keep em' guessing!
You go you chocolate girl!
That looks too pretty to eat....gourmet cook YOU are!!!--rita
I guess I need to start baking to keep up with you and Michele. Looks so yummy!! You need to make that again when we're there to taste it. I can almost taste it by looking at the picture!:)
Post a Comment