Born Tuesday, June 10, to Jeremy & Michele and big sister Greta, Jude Eli weighted in at 7# 12oz. All is well with the family and he is just an amazing little thing. (of course I am gonna say that) So far he is a really good baby, hardly cries and latched on to nursing like no body's business.
Jim & I drove out on Thur and just couldn't get here fast enough to see the new little one. Jim will fly home on Mon and I will be staying here until July 1st. So I will blog when I can, and I will catch up when I get home.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Glad you made it here! Donna, I'm sure you just ran into the house & said give me that baby! So you could finally hold him. =) Was your van weighed down with boy things? ;-)
Congrats Grandma! I know Michele and Jeremy love having you there. Enjoy your grandson!
I think this 'little man' is pretty special, too. Congrats to all....the parent, the 'grand'parents and of course, his BIG sister!! Keep the pics coming.--Rita
I love the way he looks at his mama in that first picture...what an adorable picture of mother/child. I'm glad you can be with them...what a gift...
Post a Comment