I've kinda had a busy week and didn't take time to blog. But here are some pictures from last weekend's big snow. Jim thought we had about 15 inches. It started Fri and didn't quit till sat night. I am glad it was a weekend because we just hunkered down at home and didn't have to go anywhere.
I opened the door out front and here's how deep it was against the door.
Sunday morning I made waffles. Yummo!!!
Sunday evening Michele & Jeremy & Greta came to spend the week. It was Spring break for Hesston and they had church visits both weekends. We kept Greta for them this weekend and been having lots of fun. Emma & Mattie have been here to play with Greta several times this week. Of course the girls and I have enjoy being together too.
More pictures to come of their time here.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Anyone else ready for SPRING?
Anyone else ready for SPRING?
In July when it is sweltering hot, I'll remind you to check your blog to cool you off. However. . . I agree, enough already!
We tried to access Michele and Jeremy's blog ... blocked, we need an invitation to have access. Please my forward gmail to them: henrybeun@gmail.com
Thanks.
Post a Comment