Ok, so I guess I need to update you on how Mark liked his room. When he came home, he just wanted to sit around and tell us about his time out west. He told us some funny stories and also some scary ones. He wasn't in a hurry to go downstairs at all. I was getting frustrated because I had to leave and I really wanted to be here when he went down to his room. Jim & I were getting ready to go to a funeral in Cleveland, so Jim said i think you need to go down to your room before we leave, or it's gonna drive your mother crazy. Mark said "Oh boy what did you do down there?". So he went down and he was very surprised and he liked it alot, but you know men, you just don't get a big reaction from them. He likes it alot, and did agree that it needed updated. I am not up for anymore makeovers anytime soon. But glad it's done and I am very happy how it turned out. Thanks Amy for reminding me to blog about how Mark liked his room.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment