Today was truely Labor Day. I got all sorts of things done. I picked all the tomatoes and peppers that I could and pulled out the plants and tilled the garden. What a good feeling to have all that done. This is the last of the tomatoes and peppers. By Wednesday it will be salsa.!!! :)


The most beautiful peppers I ever grew.

So far I think I have made about 120 pints of salsa. I have been making some for some friends and
.jpg)
3 comments:
With all the peppers and tomatoes we picked today we should be set to go on Wednesday. Looking good around there, isn't it so nice to have a day to stay home and get things done. I felt good about my day too. See you Wed.
Wow - I'm impressed. I bet dad is relishing in his "new garden" idea. :) I can't believe how many jalapenos and banana peppers you got. Wow!
I love your salsa!
Post a Comment