The County Fair is the place to be. Wednesday evening we met Marie and the girls at the fair. It was a beautiful evening, not too cold, but just enough to put on a jacket when the sun went down. What is the fair without some good fair food, I ask?
Here Marie is enjoying a walking taco, actually 3 of us ate out of that one, it was huge!!
Emma enjoys a piece of pizza.
And Mattie girl has the ever famous Corn dog.
Emma rode the pony's and Mattie said she wanted to but when we tried taking her out of the stroller she screamed "Noooooooo. Watch, Watch." And she was content to watch Emma ride.
Mattie got up close and personal with this lamb. Alittle close.The whole evening was fun and relaxing.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I miss you all so much! Glad it's only a few days till we get to see everyone. :)
Greta was talking about you and Papa last night as she was going to bed. Jeremy said it sounded like she thought you guys were here. Silly. I was folding up the bed downstairs yesterday and she was saying "Mark bed go?" I think she associates it with the last person who was here.
Only 2 days!
You took some good pics!! I'm glad you had your camera along since I forgot mine. It was a fun evening. Thanks for the help.
The good ol' fair! I hope you ate some fair fries for me! yum! I can even smell the fair smells now...food & poo=0
Post a Comment