I decided to blog more pictures of our trip to San Jose. Mostly of my sister Jolene and I, since we don't get to see each other very often, maybe 1 or 2 times a year. And this year has just been so special. We have already been together 3 times and this week all my sisters, sisters-in-laws and step mom are all going to Fla to celebrate Bonnie's 65 birthday. But Shhhhhhhhhh, it's still a secret for Bonnie, she knows we are going somewhere, she doesn't know where and who all are going. I guess when we get to the airport, she is gonna find out.
Just wait till I get back from Fla, I will blog lots of pictures of all my sisters and in-laws. I can't wait to get on that plane and just get to the beach and veg -out. We really don't have alot planned but to just be together . Bonnie has a sister, Patty, that lives in Sarasota, so we will be visiting her and spending some time with her, but we will be staying in a condo on the beach, Yeah!!! I LOVE the beach.
We will return again on Mon, so we will only be gone about 5 days,
I say, that's better than none!!

So once again, Jim will be on his own. I love him, he allows me to have my fun too. He is very supportive when we do things like this. Actually he really doesn't have a choice, when us sisters get something in our heads, look out!!! I guess we were all made out of the same mold. All I know is we are gonna have a blast.
I'll blog when I get back.
Tata for now.
.jpg)
4 comments:
I still can't believe you don't want us to crash the party. I mean, think - 3 little girls running around the already-crowded condo... aaahhh... relaxing.
I guess we'll let you have your time alone, but remember this the next time you go to the beach: We WILL be crashing it!!!!
LOOK OUT FLORIDA! We will be on the beach.....but who needs swimsuits??? Jeanette, Marieda, Joyce, Donna, DON'T bring your swimsuits. lol :)
Have a fun trip. Behave yourself. I know you guys tend to get a little wild when your all together!
How much fun is that going to be!!! Soak up the rays for me, too!! -- Rita
Post a Comment