Monday, June 11, 2007

Bridal Shower

Yesterday I attended a bridal shower for Jim's 75 yr old Aunt Louise. It was a really nice time with about 15 ladies from the Senior Center in town. I must say it was kinda comical. That many ladies all over the age of about 65 and the kind of gifts you give a bride to be that is 75. Let's just say that it got interesting. LOL

My sister-in-law did a real nice job decorating and making food. My 2 nieces were there with their kids and the newest addition to the family is Elijah, who is already

6 months old. What a cutie, and such a happy baby. It was a good time had by all.

2 comments:

Michele Patterson said...

Elijah is so cute! You can definitely tell he's a Zink. :)

I'm sure it was an interesting shower. It would have been nice to see everyone again.

Hummel Family said...

send me your email addy, I'd like to add you to our blog.

bjchummel@yahoo.com