Sunday, March 11, 2007

Kansas

Thursday morning about 4:00, Jim & I left for Kansas to visit Michele, Jeremy and our little Greta. We got here about 5:45 Kansas time. It was a long trip , but worth it. We are having tons of fun here. It was so good to see them again. Greta was just alittle unsure of us for about 5 minutes, then she remembered us. We went to Wichita for some shopping and dinner. On Saturday we trilled up a garden for Michele and raked all the leaves up that had been added up for about 5 years. Now they can actually grow some grass hopefully, for Greta to play in. We worked hard all day then grilled chicken for dinner. Scott & Christa came for dinner, and we had a good time with them.


Greta and I spent time outside blowing bubbles. She says bubbles really well, and begs to go out to blow bubbles.


Jim is planning to leave for Ohio early Monday morning and I am planning to fly home Tuesday evening. It's been alot of fun spending time here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! Wish we were there too. When I see so many pics of Greta, Michele and Jeremy it really makes me miss them even more. Give Retsy a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

Donna, Wow do these pictures remind me of a little Michele! Up to this point I thought she was all Jeremy, I think we just went back in time 20+ years! I am babysitting Allie tomorrow and the weather is suppose to be wonderful,I bought bubbles also,were going to have fun.Enjoy Kansas!
Julie Beun

Anonymous said...

It's a toss up with who is having more fun with those bubbles. Greta's hair is gettin'long. Good times. Safe travels home, now.--Rita