


Emma & Mattie played alot last night with the dolls
that the girls used to play with and the clothes.
Remember this doll Michele, it's yours you know. Emma
thought that the privates on this doll were really something. Didn't want the boys to see them. They were pretty funny last night.
.jpg)
7 comments:
Is there something wrong with the little girl on the right? I have a little boy with autism and he looks very much like this little girl.
No, she just as normal as can be, just a bad picture.
Nana
Looks like a job! Mark said that he hopes to have it done in the next few days. I'm sure you'll all be glad when it's finally finished!
Hope you are having a good week!
Way to go, men!!!! So proud of those men in your life, Donna! They are keepers. So glad they have good women cheering them on....so much more fun, eh, Jim??!!--MamaRita
Donna,
Looks like a fun project! Did it get painted? How do you like the color? I am going to have to have Marie teach me how to make the Swiss Tea! Sounds good for these cold days we're having!
Always enjoy reading your posts!!!
Amy
The ceiling has 2 coats of paint but the walls are still bare. Things got too busy to spend too much time out there as we thought we might. I like the color so far, but haven't put the wll color so far.
Hey Donna--
I'm catching up on my blog reading. Erik had an away game this evening that Allie and I didn't go to. I wanted to tell you that we had one of the apple dumplings at Henry and Julies last Sunday. Yummmmmm!!
Post a Comment