
Last Friday morning Mark shot a deer with his bow. It is a real nice one, 8 point large buck. Then on Tuesday eveing I was watching Marie's girls at her house, and Mark brought it down for us to see and then took it to the guy that is gonna stuff it!!!
For some of you this might look gross, but to Emma & Mattie it was a toy. Emma was trying to lift it by it's horns and I had to get Mattie away from it. Anyway they thought it was neat. Not sure what Marie would have done if she was there.
.jpg)
2 comments:
So funny! I'm suprised that Emma wasn't scared of it - like the elk a few years ago. I'm NOT suprised that Mattie liked it - she's not afraid of anything!
Nice Buck, Mark! I hear it was the perfect shot. :)
Silly girls. They do suprise me sometimes. Emma keeps talking about wanting to see it again. Thanks again for watching the girls for me.
Post a Comment