Oh hey, it's Wed morning and I am moving kinda slow. My knee hurt early this am and I couldn't get comfortable in bed. It hurt all though route and so I went back to bed when I got back. Now it's alittle after 8:00 and I am up and have eaten breakfast. Today I am gonna make SALSA!!!!! I have orders from church and would like to get them done this week if possible. I would like to make 2 double batches if I have enough tomatoes and peppers. I really should get busy. I might be able to get done by lunch if hustle. I think Emma will be coming to stay the night, because Mattie has ear surgery tomorrow am early. That will be fun, she hasn't slept the night here for a long time.
Last night we went to Centrals first soccer game. They schooled Waynedale!!! 7-0 Brandon is the goalie and did a great job. He has his first shut-out on the first game of the season. That was fun watching again.
Well that's it for now. LOVE TO ALL
The SALSA QUEEN herself *** Donna ( yes I am the queen)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Good job Brandon! I was so excited to watch someone I knew again, but ... I'm glad you're there and can give me updates. If there's a picture of him in the paper, send it to me. Thanks Mom!
Post a Comment